Cambridge Gardens is a relatively new suburb, having only been Gazetted in 1981. It was formerly part of the suburb of Cambridge Park.

A small residential suburb north of Cambridge Park, Cambridge Gardens is only approximately 1 square kilometer in total size and according to the 2011 census there were a total of 2,038 residents.

With the busy arterial Northern Road its western boundary, Werrington Downs then lies along its eastern border and Jordan Springs (formally the ADI site) site to its north.

Cambridge Gardens is part of Phillip Parker King’s 1831 land grant, St Stephens. Phillip Parker King was the son of the Governor Phillip Gidley King. His land became part of the Werrington estate belonging to his sister Mary Lethbridge and was run as a farm until the 1880s when the estate was subdivided into smaller farms and renamed “Cambridge Park”. The Cambridge Park estate was then subdivided in the 1880s.

Today, Cambridge Gardens is an established residential area located only minutes from the two major traffic hubs to the city and also to the west – those being the Great Western Highway and the M4 Western Motorway.

A family friendly suburb, several schools service the area, including Cambridge Gardens Public School.

For further information on Cambridge Gardens please click here

Cambridge Gardens is a relatively new suburb, having only been Gazetted in 1981. It was formerly part of the suburb of Cambridge Park.

A small residential suburb north of Cambridge Park, Cambridge Gardens is only approximately 1 square kilometer in total size and according to the 2011 census there were a total of 2,038 residents.

With the busy arterial Northern Road its western boundary, Werrington Downs then lies along its eastern border and Jordan Springs (formally the ADI site) site to its north.

Cambridge Gardens is part of Phillip Parker King’s 1831 land grant, St Stephens. Phillip Parker King was the son of the Governor Phillip Gidley King. His land became part of the Werrington estate belonging to his sister Mary Lethbridge and was run as a farm until the 1880s when the estate was subdivided into smaller farms and renamed “Cambridge Park”. The Cambridge Park estate was then subdivided in the 1880s.

Today, Cambridge Gardens is an established residential area located only minutes from the two major traffic hubs to the city and also to the west – those being the Great Western Highway and the M4 Western Motorway.

A family friendly suburb, several schools service the area, including Cambridge Gardens Public School.

For further information on Cambridge Gardens please click here